Allowing you to hit the ground running
Your advantagesSeminar content
- On request: an online intercultural assessment with the Cultural Orientations Indicator® (C.O.I.)
- Situation analysis: understanding the return process with all its opportunities and challenges
- Taking stock: new qualifications and skills acquired abroad
- Strategy: coping with the reverse culture shock in private and professional life
- Orientation: how can international experience be used to my advantage?
- Language: German
- Group size: 10 Participant
- Location: BBS Austria
- Seminar type: Intercultural Competence (IC)
- Seminar topic: Repatriation
- Training format: Shorty (Half-day)
When employees and their families return home after an extended period abroad, often many things are no longer as they used to be. New experience has been gained. Many aspects of the home country are seen in a new light. Discord is inevitable; the return is often more difficult than anticipated both in professional and private life. This training course offers practical support, highlights critical aspects and motivates through discussion, techniques for self-assessment and development of a specific action plan.
- International employees and their partners returning from deployment overseas