Intercultural Expertise at the click of a mouse
- Cultural Orientations Indicator (C.O.I.): cultural online assessment
- Country information from over 100 nations
- Individual learning paths with e-learning modules on intercultural working and with a focus on specific countries
- Quizzes and case studies or up-to-date podcasts, videos and articles
- Networking between users and experts
- Language: English
- Group size: 10 Participant
- Location: BBS Austria
- Seminar type: Intercultural Competence (IC)
- Seminar topic: Cultural Navigator®
- Training format: E-Learning
Culture’s imprint on us determines our thoughts and actions to a great extent. It influences our communication habits, how we deal with people, our management style, our understanding of power and our sense of time. The risk of misunderstanding in an international working environment is correspondingly high. With our online platform, www.culturalnavigator.com, we help you analyse your cultural preferences, interpret intercultural situations correctly and act accordingly – and thus successfully – in an international environment.
Company-specific content or international company developments can be easily incorporated, and it can also be brought into line with your corporate identity. You determine the degree of personalization by choosing between the standard, gold and platinum versions.