Turning meetings into your favorite discipline
Your advantagesSeminar content
- The role of the moderator: neutral or persuasive?
- Moderation exercise: developing rules for a meeting
- Acting as the moderator to guide the course of the discussion
- Workshop techniques and visualization tools for moderation and evaluation
- Language: German
- Group size: 10 Participant
- Location: BBS Austria
- Seminar type: Management Competence
- Seminar topic: Interactive Meetings (1)
- Training format: 2-day Seminar
It takes a high degree of personal, social, organisational and methodical expertise to prepare and conduct meetings efficiently and expediently. It’s never just about the matter at hand: it’s also always a question of the willingness to work, the communication and the dynamic within the team. Practical knowledge of discussion types and work stages helps the participants to conduct work meetings in a structured manner. Moderation techniques serve as tried-and-tested tools with which to delegate tasks, develop solutions and guarantee results. An example demonstration involving various team roles allows for reflection and transfer.
- Project managers and consultants
- Managers, professionals and executives