The formular 1 of information intake
Your advantagesSeminar content
- What’s the best way for our memory to work?
- Boosting memory skills by means of motivation, understanding, association and relaxation
- Connecting the sensory channels for efficient learning
- Association, focusing and mnemonic techniques
- Language: English
- Group size: 10 Participant
- Location: BBS Austria
- Seminar type: Management Competence
- Seminar topic: Memorisation Techniques
- Training format: Shorty (Half-day)
Blocking out disruptions, working in a focused and targeted manner, and being able to understand complex issues in a short space of time and then explain them yourself when it matters – these are all key skills that you need in the modern working world. Whether you want to make a speech without the need for prompt cards or need to remember details for important negotiations, it comes down to the same thing. In this seminar, the participants learn tried-and-tested methods for improving concentration and the ability to remember things, and for making information permanently stick. They are given an insight into learning and memory research, and use various exercises to boost their memory and combination skills.
- Employees at all levels